Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> on 2017/10/11 15:54:25 UTC

Re: NoResourceAvailable exception

Btw, what load are you putting on the cluster, i.e. what is your computation? If you don't have load, the cluster and job just keep on running, right?

Best,
Aljoscha

Posted by AndreaKinn <ki...@hotmail.it>.
the program is composed by:

6 Kafka /source/ connector with custom timestamp and watermark /extractor/
and /map/ function each.
then I use 6 instance of an external library called flink-htm (quite heavy)
moreover I have 6 /process/ method and 2 /union/ method to merge result
streams.
Finally I have 2 Cassandra /sinks/.

Data which arriving to kafka are 1 kb strings about each 20ms.

I'm absolutely sure that the flink-htm library is heavy but I hoped flink
managed them distributing the load (which are independent) through the
cluster... instead it seems like just one node suffers all the load
crashing.

If can help I can share my code.