Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Renaldas <rp...@krinona.lt> on 2006/10/13 16:22:19 UTC

Taxes

Hello,
where can I find docs regarding craetion tax authority and taxes?
I create a party group and assign role of Tax_authority. What are the next
steps?

Renaldas

Re: Taxes

Posted by Renaldas <rp...@krinona.lt>.
why Geo lookup do not show anything? I entered CA for California but anyway
it shows no results.
I tried to enter one letter in one of fields but I have not received any
results.
Any ideas.
I have changes language but later I switched to English - the situation
remains the same.

The problem is in latest SVN - can somebody check this. I have tried
Opentaps demo site - there everything woks fine - lookup gives results as
expected. Is it something wrong with my instalation?

Renaldas

Re: Taxes