Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Chris McNeilly <cm...@smartbrief.com> on 2003/01/25 15:45:52 UTC

HSSF inside of a servlet - cannot create rows

This is very odd.

I have a class that modifies an existing spreadsheet.  When I call it
from the command line, all is well.  It updates cells, it inserts cells.
  A thing of beauty.  But, when I call the exact same code from within a
servlet, I can update cells, but any time I attempt to insert a row, it
craps out with an unhelpful trace that only points back to the createrow
method.

Has anybody else seen this?  I've upgraded all the way up to last
night's build, but it still has this problem.

Thanks,

Chris