Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Johnson, Eric" <Er...@iona.com> on 2007/03/08 23:20:51 UTC

Wiki Export Screwed Up

The exported Wiki site is a bit screwed up at the moment. Does anyone
object to me working to fix it?

RE: Wiki Export Screwed Up

Posted by "Johnson, Eric" <Er...@iona.com>.
I set it to use the same export template as YOKO. It looks OK for now.
It appears that some reorgs at Geronimo, for whom we got the original
export template, messed up our site.

If we want to use their style sheets and other bits, we should probably
get copies of them in our space.