Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org> on 2004/08/10 20:11:40 UTC

[CVS HEAD] Error publishing docs in default pub

Hi,

I get the following error when trying to publish a doc in the default
pub. Any ideas?

Cannot get variable 'publishing/publish-screen.xsl' in expression
'{fallback:publishing/publish-screen.xsl}'

Original Exception:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Could
not resolve file for path [publishing/publish-screen.xsl].
Checked URIs:
context://lenya/pubs/default/lenya/publishing/publish-screen.xsl
context:///lenya/publishing/publish-screen.xsl

	at org.apache.lenya.cms.cocoon.components.modules.input.FallbackModule.getAttribute(FallbackModule.java:165)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.variables.PreparedVariableResolver.processModule(PreparedVariableResolver.java:324)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.variables.PreparedVariableResolver.resolve(PreparedVariableResolver.java:259)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.variables.VariableResolver.buildMap(VariableResolver.java:132)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.CallNode.invoke(CallNode.java:86)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:49)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invok

--
Rolf Kulemann

Re: [CVS HEAD] Error publishing docs in default pub

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 22:38, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
> > Rolf Kulemann wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I get the following error when trying to publish a doc in the default
> >> pub. Any ideas?
> >>
> >> Cannot get variable 'publishing/publish-screen.xsl' in expression
> >> '{fallback:publishing/publish-screen.xsl}'
> >

> > I guess these are the regressions you mentioned ...
>
> No, it was just an invalid call to the fallback module which
> wasn't complained about before because the fallback module
> had lazy error handling.

Thx for the fast fix, that wuzz just in time :)

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:

> Rolf Kulemann wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I get the following error when trying to publish a doc in the default
>> pub. Any ideas?
>>
>> Cannot get variable 'publishing/publish-screen.xsl' in expression
>> '{fallback:publishing/publish-screen.xsl}'
>

> I guess these are the regressions you mentioned ...

No, it was just an invalid call to the fallback module which
wasn't complained about before because the fallback module
had lazy error handling.

-- Andreas

Re: [CVS HEAD] Error publishing docs in default pub

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Rolf Kulemann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get the following error when trying to publish a doc in the default
> pub. Any ideas?
>
> Cannot get variable 'publishing/publish-screen.xsl' in expression
> '{fallback:publishing/publish-screen.xsl}'

I guess these are the regressions you mentioned ...
I'll take care of it tomorrow.

-- Andreas