Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Koundinya (Sudhakar Chavali)" <su...@yahoo.com> on 2004/04/24 10:29:22 UTC

HTTPS : Download Attachments from MS Exchange Server

Hi All,

I just started a small project where i need to communicate with
MS Exchange Server . For this I  choose Slide Project and
working fine  .

But when i try to download the attachments from the Exchange
server which is configured to HTTPS protocol, I am unable to do
it so because webDavResourceFile.getMethodData() is returning
any empty input stream i.e.
webDavResourceFile.getMethodData().available() is returning
always a zero for me. So obviously i am not able to download
them

The Same thing is working if the server is configured to HTTP
Protocol.

So please help me to get the attachments when it is configured
to HTTPS protocol

thanks
sudhakar

=====
"No one can earn a million dollars honestly."- William Jennings Bryan (1860-1925)

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid."- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)