Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by "Gupta, Shivam" <sh...@hp.com> on 2008/09/01 12:16:50 UTC

How to engage CGI as the transport for Axis2

Hello,

   I am trying to get the Cgi transport work with the Axis2 engine. I realise that I would have to specify Cgi as the transport in the configuration file like axis2.xml. BUt I do not know what value shall I specify to engage the Cgi as the transport.

   Please help me here.

Regards,
Shivam.

Re: How to engage CGI as the transport for Axis2

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shivam,

Still axis2/c does not support CGI officially. There is a CGI module
implemented for GSOC 2008.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-1143

If you want you can try that one. Anyway we are hoping to integrated
integrate the above project to the Axis2/C ASAP.

Regards,
Supun..

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc