Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/01 12:46:14 UTC

Re: OSGi transaction management (RFC-221)

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the input! There are two ways of feeding back input in the OSGi
specification process:

1. You'll find a public feedback mechanism described at the bottom of this
page: https://github.com/osgi/design

2. If you would like to be more directly involved in the creation of this
(or other) OSGi specification, your company can join the OSGi Alliance, see
https://www.osgi.org/join

Best regards,

David