Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Stefano Tranquillini <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 18:15:10 UTC

Same wsdl (change only the file name) with 2 differents endpoint

Hi all
i've a question
i'd a wsdl.
i take this wsdl, i copy and rename it, now i'd: file1.wsdl and file2.wsdl
these 2 file are identical except for the endpoint that is different

now, i can create the bpel and call these 2 partnerLink but when the bpel
calls the services the endpoint called is the same for both the calls?

maybe i have a lack of bpel / wsdl tehory, which part i had to modify in
order to make works 2 differents wsdl? Probabily the shared information in
these 2 wsdl made a overlapping of information in the bpel and the bpel
doesn't distinguishes the two services.

and, ode, which kind of parameters need in the deploy.xml namespace?

if someone can see what i done i can send the project with the endopints etc
etc.

thanks

--
Stefano

Re: Same wsdl (change only the file name) with 2 differents endpoint

Posted by Stefano Tranquillini <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks
it's works fine

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 05:00, Milinda Pathirage <milinda.pathirage@gmail.com