Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Nicola de Saint-Aubert <ns...@lavanguardia.es> on 2009/11/02 18:14:25 UTC

Form tag includeContext option

Hi,

The <s:url> tag has a very usefull parameter "includeContext". Since it
could shortcut a lot of staff executed by the proxy module, i m currently
extending this parameter to the <s:form>.

Here is what I did:
In java class' sources:
Add Form.includeContext,isIncludeContext(),setIncludeContext(bolean)
Add FormTag.setIncludeContext definition and call

In Struts-tag.tld -> Add in Form tag the include Context Attribute

Everything works fine, But -- there is a a but -- the character encoding
(utf8) of my html/jsp pages is not respected. Can give any help ?

Best regards,

PS: I wish this could be included in future version of struts, since as
described before "it can shortcut a lot of staff executed by the proxy
module".

Re: Form tag includeContext option

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
Fixed in trunk. https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-3312