Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Dhiru <us...@yahoo.com> on 2021/09/29 04:12:02 UTC

HA setup Flink version flink:1.13.2-scala_2.12-java11

I am following this link for setting up  HA configuration ZooKeeper HA Services

|  |
ZooKeeper HA Services

ZooKeeper HA Services # Flink’s ZooKeeper HA services use ZooKeeper for high availability services. Flink lever...

zookeeper version which I am using is 3.4.10
    high-availability.storageDir: s3a://XXXXXXXX    kubernetes.cluster-id: cluster1337    high-availability: zookeeper    high-availability.zookeeper.quorum: zookeeper:2181    high-availability.zookeeper.path.root: /flink
logs I see zookeeper has this error org.apache.flink.shaded.curator4.org.apache.curator.ConnectionState [] - Authentication failed

tried searching online, but didn't any solution, Please let me know if anyone has fixed this issue

Re: HA setup Flink version flink:1.13.2-scala_2.12-java11