Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by ta...@over.ru on 2002/01/04 22:26:27 UTC

Feeling stupid

Hello!

I'm trying to set up (again; I've done it a couple of times) mod_perl'ed
Apache.

With THAT simple addition to base config

<Location />
SetHandler PerlScript
PerlHandler Apache::PerlRun
Options +ExecCGI
</Location>

I'm getting script source instead of result.

I've even attepmted to add

<Files *.pl>
SetHandler PerlScript
PerlHandler Apache::Registry
Options ExecCgi
</Files>

below the <Location>, but result is the same.

That script worked and works under non-modperl'ed Apache.

I've read all documentation as carefully as possible, and I'm feeling
immesurably stupid :-(((

Mod_perl IS active, at least, other virtual site with HTML::Mason runs
neatly!

What could I do wrong?

Alex.

Re: Feeling stupid

Posted by ta...@over.ru.
On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 06:32:10PM -0300, Hans Poo wrote:
> SetHandler perl-script
>
> with a dash between perl an script.
Oh yes. I'm a dashed... err... damned idiot...

BTW, what is the best way to process lots of "Include virtual" in .shtmls?

Alex.

Re: Feeling stupid

Posted by Hans Poo <ha...@integranet.cl>.
El Vie 04 Ene 2002 18:26, tarkhil@over.ru escribió:
> Hello!
>
> I'm trying to set up (again; I've done it a couple of times) mod_perl'ed
> Apache.
>
> With THAT simple addition to base config
>
> <Location />
> SetHandler PerlScript
> PerlHandler Apache::PerlRun
> Options +ExecCGI
> </Location>
>
> I'm getting script source instead of result.
>
> I've even attepmted to add
>
> <Files *.pl>
> SetHandler PerlScript
> PerlHandler Apache::Registry
> Options ExecCgi
> </Files>
>
> below the <Location>, but result is the same.
>
> That script worked and works under non-modperl'ed Apache.
>
> I've read all documentation as carefully as possible, and I'm feeling
> immesurably stupid :-(((
>
> Mod_perl IS active, at least, other virtual site with HTML::Mason runs
> neatly!
>
> What could I do wrong?
>
> Alex.

the line must be: