Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Cajus Pollmeier <ca...@naasa.net> on 2010/04/22 09:44:15 UTC

Missing header files after "make install"

Hiho,

I've just updated the experimental debian lenny packages for qpid-0.6 (c++ broker, qpidc/python, msgstore) at

http://apt.naasa.net

While updating the package rules, I noticed that some of the header files needed to build i.e. the messaging module do not show up after "make install" of qpidc. This is the case for the complete qpid/broker headers and several headers in qpid/sys, qpid/messaging and qpid/framing.

Cheers,
Cajus
Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Missing header files after "make install"

Posted by Cajus Pollmeier <ca...@naasa.net>.
For the Debian qpid packages, I'm building qpid with several -dev files containing the headers/dev-libs. The  rhmessaging module is a separate package with dependencies to some of the qpid*-dev packages. The installed contents of these files is not sufficient to build the rhmessaging module. As written below.

Calling "make dist" does not work for rhmessaging here (missing directory ./html, error 1).

If this is not the way rhmessaging should be build - feedback is welcome ;-)

Cheers,
Cajus

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Cajus Pollmeier <ca...@naasa.net>.