Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Maho NAKATA <ch...@mac.com> on 2012/01/05 06:03:37 UTC

main/solenv/config/sooo340.ini; do we need it?

Hi All,

Pedro found that FreeBSD entry for main/solenv/config/sooo340.ini
is missing. If I remeber correctly, I never touched this file before
when I was doing FreeBSD and MacOSX port.

So I'd like to ask you:

do we need main/solenv/config/sooo340.ini ?

thanks
 Nakata Maho

Re: main/solenv/config/sooo340.ini; do we need it?

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
Am Samstag, 18. Februar 2012 schrieb Pedro Giffuni :

> Hi;
>
> I ran a successful build of my system without the
> main/solenv/config dir so I think it completely unused
> and it will die soon.

> Similarly I cleaned up some directories that seem to have
> been left behind by git users.
>
> I assume epm is still used?

yes, we still need the patches

Juergen