Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Stephen Moist <mo...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2018/09/25 16:30:13 UTC

Migrating existing loggers to Lombok

Hey all, with Sentry-2374, we’ve introduced Lombok to create our loggers in the SPI portion of Sentry.  For consistency’s sake, we should migrate the existing Sentry code to use the Lombok annotations instead of using the existing logger.getLogger(class).  I see 2 ways of doing it.  1) As classes are modified, add in the annotation and remove the existing logger.  2) Create an epic in Jira, create tasks under it for each maven module, then go through all the classes in each module and convert to it.

I don’t think this is critical or time sensitive to do, but it should be more of a code cleanup task than anything else that we can do over the next few months.  Thoughts on this?

Re: Migrating existing loggers to Lombok

Posted by Na Li <li...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Option 1  works for me

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Brian Towles <bt...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.