Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Ken Y. Clark" <kc...@logsoft.com> on 2003/03/19 20:53:01 UTC

Compiling libapreq 1.1 on Mac OS 10.2.4: Solved

Well, I guess taking a break from the problem helped me fix it, but
I'm not sure how.  I came back to my machine, removed the symlink in
"/usr/bin/" to "/sw/bin/glibtool" and restored the original "libtool"
binary, removed the existing libapreq source directory, unpacked it
from the tarball, and started over.  This time it worked.  Perhaps in
all my efforts before I was still linking to something incorrect, but
I seem to have Apache::Request installed now.  Perhaps, at least, my
earlier message will help point other OS X users in the right
direction if they make the same mistakes I did.

ky