Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kevin Jones <ke...@develop.com> on 2000/04/10 13:20:45 UTC

Tamcat and Apache

I have Tomcat 3.1 beta working with Apache, but when I try and use the
latest builds (tomcat-20000408 to tomcat-20000410), Tomcat/Apache doesn't
work at all.

This is on Windows 2000 and I've downloaded the latest DLL.

Has the configuration changed? am I doing something stupid? or is it just
broken?

Kevin Jones
DevelopMentor
www.develop.com