Posted to users@maven.apache.org by André Salvati <an...@buscape-inc.com> on 2007/06/19 23:51:58 UTC

Packaging .esb files

Hi,

Maven's defaults files extensions are .jar, .war, .ear ...
How do I package .esb (JBoss ESB) files with Maven 2?

Thanks

RE: Packaging .esb files

Posted by Tim West <Ti...@macquarie.com>.
I've successfully built a JBoss SAR using jboss-packaging-maven-plugin. This does does other JBoss packages too, I believe (as per http://mojo.codehaus.org/jboss-packaging-maven-plugin/howto.html).

The plugin is in Codehaus Sandbox - it isn't in Maven proper yet. My pom.xml snippet, for what it's worth:

    <packaging>jboss-sar</packaging>
    <build>
        <extensions>
            <extension>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>jboss-packaging-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.0-20070420.093359-5</version>
            </extension>
        </extensions>
        <plugins>

-Tim

Tim West
Development Team
Macquarie Private Wealth

Someone will need to write an ESB packaging plugin, or you could probably construct it using Assembly plugin.

Search Google -- it might already have been done, and if not, I'd expect its pretty similar to a WAR.

Wayne

On 6/19/07, André Salvati <an...@buscape-inc.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Maven's defaults files extensions are .jar, .war, .ear ...
> How do I package .esb (JBoss ESB) files with Maven 2?
>
> Thanks

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Bank.

Re: Packaging .esb files

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.