Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by belokys <be...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/04 16:47:25 UTC

Problem with qf in solrconfig with an embedded server

Hello everyone!

I need your help. I have tried to add a qf that agregate a boost to a field
in my queries by solrconfig.xml. I have tested the solution in a solr server
running in standalone mode and it runs perfectly but when I try to do it on
a embedded server, the query doesn´t returns me nothing.

I´m using solr 1.4.1 and solrj 1.4.1 as client.

The original solrconfig.xml (that works) part is as follows:

	dismax

And this is the solution that make that I want in the server but doesn´t in
the embedded server:

	dismax
	FIELD1^1.0 FIELD2^2.0

I have noticed that when I put something into  (whatever), the embedded
server doesn´t work.

I am lost and any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks a lot!