Posted to user@ant.apache.org by as...@gtnexus.com on 2003/01/14 17:40:05 UTC

ejbjar not adding manifest properly

Hello,

I am using ejbjar to build weblogic ejb's. I have specified manifest file
through manifest attribute. When ejb jar is built, manifest got added
but the content with in the manifest file is empty.

My original manifest has only one line as given below

Class-Path: cmmgr.jar cuccmgr.jar organization.jar orgmanager.jar

If I add "Manifest-Version: 1.0" above it works fine.
i.e if the original file contains two lines like
below it works fine.

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Class-Path: cmmgr.jar cuccmgr.jar organization.jar orgmanager.jar

Could you help in finding why manifest file is empty ?

-Ashoka