Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "ilya.kasnacheev" <il...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/03 12:57:56 UTC

Re: Re-post: java.io.IOException: Too many open files

Hello!

I have tried to reproduce your case, but I don't observe any growth of
number of open file descriptors on Ignite side.

I think the problem here is on Go side. Please make sure to always close
connection if you open it. If your program is terminated, this is not so
strict, but if you create connections in a loop it can become a problem.

Also, socket:[2322160] is not necessarily a UNIX socket, it is most often a
TCP socket as well.

I also recommend changing '500 microseconds' to '500 milliseconds' because
there's not much you can expect to happen in half a millisecond or
one-2000th of a second. Especially when over a network.

Re: Re-post: java.io.IOException: Too many open files

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

My expectation is that your code could skip the 2. step under load with
timeouts.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by 胡海麟 <h...@bulbit.jp>.
Hi,