Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/06 00:07:37 UTC

[DOCS] doc or docs subfolder?

https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs

I think "doc" is a remnant of a prior re-factor and can be removed, maybe?

Re: [DOCS] doc or docs subfolder?

Posted by Victor Sosa <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Carlos for the reminder.
I'm sorry for being away from the community, am having a hell of time in my
project keeping me away from you guys.
Let me give this a look today and will come back with something hopefully
meaningful.

Victor Adrian Sosa Herrera
IBM Software Engineer
Guadalajara, Jalisco