Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alessandro Evangelista <ev...@gmx.net> on 2004/06/01 12:20:41 UTC

SVG embed/object tag generation

Hi All,

I created a transformer which dynamically generates SVG images.

I am willing to reference those images from generated (x)html pages via
the embed/object tag. Since the final size and aspect ratio is initially
not known, I have the problem on how to set the width and height
attributes of the embed/object tags.

Any idea on how to proceed? Do you know any solution on how to generate
the embed tag from an SVG image ant its properties?

Would be possible to extract the width and height attributes from the
root SVG tag and start the generation from there?

I would like to avoid rasterizing the images...

Thanks for you help.

Alessandro