Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by tejas13 <te...@tcs.com> on 2017/07/06 12:05:07 UTC

Active MQ getting restarted automatically

Dear All,

Thank in advance.

We are facing one major issue in production environment. We are using Active
MQ 5.14.5 stable version. We  observed that Active MQ server is getting
restarted automatically after 2,3 days.

We are using topic based communication. we are using 20 Topics.

Previously we found that max connection exceeded exception in log. So we
cross checked all code and found that all application are closing pooled
connection mechanism. Then we upgraded active MQ server.

We tried to monitor using JConsole also but did not got anything.

Please suggest required actions and good active mq monitoring tool.

Re: Active MQ getting restarted automatically

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Are you getting any log lines to indicate that the broker is choosing to
exit? Or could you be running out of memory?

Tim