Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk> on 2004/12/14 08:51:08 UTC

[HEADSUP] CVS references in docs

Just so you know, I'm at the moment working through the docs searching
for references to CVS that need to change (I've so far got 83 files noted!)

I'll work as far as I can to get these corrected, but may well have to
post some as bug reports for others to fix, e.g. why does the
src/blocks/qdox/conf/qdox.xfonf file contain references to
file://D:/cvs-workspages/apache/xml-cocoon2/, etc, does Linotype want
still to do "not(starts-with(@name,'CVS')"? There's more I'll mention later.

Expect commits soon.

Regards, Upayavira

Re: [HEADSUP] CVS references in docs

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le 14 déc. 04, à 08:51, Upayavira a écrit :
>
>> ...why does the src/blocks/qdox/conf/qdox.xfonf file contain
>> references to file://D:/cvs-workspages/apache/xml-cocoon2/...
>

> IIRC these come from the original block patch and I left them in as
> examples. But they're commented out, not used.

Ah, okay. I for now just saw the 'diff' lines, with no context. I'll
post a fuller list off issues when I'm ready (may be after new year, as
I've got a chance to go on retreat for two weeks, yay!)

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 14 déc. 04, à 08:51, Upayavira a écrit :

> ...why does the src/blocks/qdox/conf/qdox.xfonf file contain
> references to file://D:/cvs-workspages/apache/xml-cocoon2/...

IIRC these come from the original block patch and I left them in as
examples. But they're commented out, not used.

-Bertrand