Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ross Burton <ro...@lineone.net> on 2000/06/20 20:41:18 UTC

Re: [Cocoon 2.0] Beta Version on the 19th?

Pier,

> it's pointless to say anything else right now, but showing you the code
> i wrote, and committing it on the CVS (my deadline is the 19th!)

Well, I make it 19:38 on the 19th and it's still not here!

IIRC, you are on -4:00 so it's 15:38 there...  c'mon man, we want C2!!!!

;-)

Ross

PROGRAM: n.  a magic spell cast over a computer allowing it to turn one's
input into error messages.  v.t.  to engage in a pastime similar to banging
one's head against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.

Slipstream: http://come.to/slipstream
The Culture: http://come.to/theculture
ICQ: 5167146

Re: [Cocoon 2.0] Beta Version on the 19th?

Posted by Ross Burton <ro...@mail.com>.
Hmm.  Note to self.  Never edit a mail message while Outlook Express is
trying to send it...

Ross