Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by h iroshan <ir...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/28 18:42:38 UTC

how to compile tomcat source

Dear All,

I am new to Apache Tomcat. Can any body explain me to how to compile the
source code of Apache Tomcat 5.5.

Thank You.
Best regards.

H. Iroshan.

Re: how to compile tomcat source

Posted by h iroshan <ir...@gmail.com>.
Dear mks,

Thank you very much, you saved my time . Now it works.

Best Regards,
H Iroshan

Posted by h iroshan <ir...@gmail.com>.
Dear mks,
Sorry, you have miss understand me . Actually I have used Tomcat binary so
many times. But I never compile the tomcat source before .I like to see
tasks happening inside the Tomcat. Any way thank for your quick response it
help me lot .

Posted by Markus Schönhaber <to...@list-post.mks-mail.de>.
h iroshan: