Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by soumya banerjee <so...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/11 13:31:47 UTC

Creating a consumer and provider component

I have a requirement where I will be using the smx-http component as a
consumer which will receive a soap message and send it to the smx-bean
component which provides some service.Once it is done with the message it
needs to send create a new message and send to another provider smx-bean
component.

client->smx-http(consumer)->smx-bean(provider+consumer)->component(provider)

How can I configure the smx-bean component to act both as a consumer and a
provider or any custom component to act both as a provider and consumer?

Re: Creating a consumer and provider component

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Btw, you can inject cxf client proxy or jsr-181 client proxy into your
bean by  spring  configuration.

something like
<cxfse:proxy service="calculator:CalculatorService"
type="org.apache.cxf.calculator.CalculatorPortType" />

Freeman

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,