Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Emmanuel Cuevas <ec...@iac.com.mx> on 2002/04/25 22:57:59 UTC

Problems redirecting to an external URL from a Screen

Hello everyone !!!

I don't know if this have already been discused, so if there's some place where I
can find the answer to this, I beg you to tell me, please. Here is the problem:

I have a select tag in a form, and what I want to do, is to catch the selected
value from that list(select) and to go to that URL(the select contais a list of
URL's ), I have no problems catching the value from that form, but I can't
redirect to that URL, so, anybody have an idea about the solution ??

TIA !!!

--
Emmanuel Cuevas
Developer