Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de> on 2003/04/27 13:52:42 UTC

Re: web site generation speed issue

Hi Vincent,

it seems that this performance problem is caused by the version of Xalan
included in JDK 1.4.1. I'm generally using 1.3.1 with the most recent
Xerces/Xalan releases, and it runs through very fast.

BTW, I've seen an (invalid) bug report against Ant in this regard, but
can't remember where it was.

--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de