Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Darren Gilroy <DG...@CONSONUS.com> on 2001/04/06 19:44:22 UTC

RE: Small request [response off-topic]

Ewan -

In Windows NT or 2000, if you have a command window and a windows explorer
window open, you can drag the folder from explorer to the command window and
explorer will enter the full path to the folder. This should save you some
time cd-ing down a big directory path. I have not tried this with 95/98/ME.

-best-darr-