Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org> on 2007/01/06 15:32:02 UTC

Configuration of renderers for JIRA

Would it be possible to enable the wiki style renderers for the RIVER
project on some of the fields, especially description and comments. It
is very helpful when you have to include stacktraces, code snippets,
classnames, etc.
--
Mark

Re: Configuration of renderers for JIRA

Posted by Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org>.
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> ah - try now...

Thanks, now I can make the version numbers monospaced ;-)

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
ah - try now...

Posted by Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org>.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.