Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Chad Skinner <ch...@sbcglobal.net> on 2008/08/01 01:38:16 UTC

Schedule Mouse Listener contains null selectedEntry

I have setup the tomahawk Schedule with facelets and have the pages working, but when I click on an event in any mode (Month, week, work week, or day) the event that is sent to the mouse listener does not contain the selected event. Does anyone know what would cause this to occur. It appears that the mouse listener and actions are called as excected and when I click on the date header I receive the selected date so the only thing not working that I can see is the event is null when clicked on.

Thanks,
-- Chad