Posted to ews-dev@ws.apache.org by Venkat Reddy <vr...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/21 09:56:19 UTC

html doc styles

hi folks,

I'm planning to take a plunge at EWS work. Starting with the
documentation. The firsth thing i noticed - the font-size used for doc
is not very readable in default settings for IE and Firefox. Attaching
a slightly updated style sheet (ews.css). Please review it and commit
if you feel its worth it.

More patches will follow.

Thanks
Venkat