Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/02 14:04:46 UTC

Combine aspectj and standalone samples?

Wanted to close out SHIRO-129 (aspectj integration) so I just
mavenized and committed the contributed sample (not attached to the
reactor build yet). We also have a rudimentary standalone sample which
actually isn't much of an app but just main that behaves like a unit
test. The aspectj sample doesn't have main() at the moment but the
sample domain is decent and complete enough so we could easily create
a simple standalone app around it. I'm thinking that we should just
drop the current standalone, rename the aspectj as the standalone
sample and make it a runnable desktop app. What say you?

Kalle

Re: Combine aspectj and standalone samples?

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
No worries - I'll commit now.

Thanks,

Les