Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Richard Grin <Ri...@univ-cotedazur.fr> on 2020/03/05 22:03:59 UTC

How to choose the browser for the administration console of Payara?

Hi,

NetBeans 11.3, Windows 10.

In the Services tab, entry Servers > Payara Server 5.201, right click >
"View Domain Admin Console" launches Internet Explorer.

I'd rather Chrome or Firefox. How to configure it?

Richard

Re: How to choose the browser for the administration console of Payara?

Posted by Richard Grin <Ri...@univ-cotedazur.fr>.
Thanks Geertjan.

My system's default browser is Chrome, so I have changed the Web browser in the General preferences and now Chrome is used for the admin console.

So simple... :-)

Richard

Le 05/03/2020 à 23:23, Geertjan Wielenga a écrit :
Probably the Options Window or change your system’s default browser.

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.