Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com> on 2005/03/16 07:57:06 UTC

this list is moving to dev at directory.apache.org

I am about to move this list to the directory.apache.org TLP.
All current subscribers will move with it, but you may need to
update your incoming folder rules.  Please pardon the inconvenience.

Cheers,

  ...Roy T. Fielding, co-founder, The Apache Software Foundation
     (fielding@apache.org)  <http://www.apache.org/>
     (fielding@gbiv.com)    <http://roy.gbiv.com/>

Re: this list is moving to dev at directory.apache.org

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.