Posted to user@struts.apache.org by laredotornado <la...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/26 23:06:56 UTC

Trouble with an action mapping

Hi,

I'm using Struts 2.  I have this action-mapping ...

    <action-mappings>

        <action path="/pcFlow"
                  type="com.myco.regui.struts.accounts.AccountsAction"
                  scope="request"
                  name="REAccountLookUpBean"
                  validate="true"
                  input="/jsp/pcAccountLookup.jsp">
        </action>

   </action-mappings>

I first visit my page, http://localhost:7005/re/jsp/pcAccountLookup.jsp,
which submits a form to "/re/pcFlow.do".  Unfortunately, this is when I get
a 404 error.  What is wrong with the above or what steps can I take to
troubleshoot this error?

Thanks, - Dave