Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Owen, Sean" <Se...@amd.com> on 2010/06/08 15:55:43 UTC

Client side security

Is there anyway, y'all know of, to secure the client side of an SVN check out?

Sean Owen
Senior Lab Manager- FAE America
AMD Austin
Mail stop B300.1A.021
Office - 512.602.7593 or X57593
Mobile - 830.743.9697
sean.owen@amd.com<ma...@amd.com>

Re: Client side security

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 12:16, Owen, Sean <Se...@amd.com> wrote:
> No I'm look for software that runs on windows that provides encryption for and SVN folder without too much overhead.

There is nothing special WRT Subversion here aside from the fact that
you'll need to encrypt the whole folder, without the ability to
encrypt individual files. Use whatever you would use for any other
kinds of files - a TrueCrypt volume, full disk encryption, Windows
Crypto, etc.

RE: Client side security

Posted by "Owen, Sean" <Se...@amd.com>.
No I'm look for software that runs on windows that provides encryption for and SVN folder without too much overhead.

Sean

Re: Client side security

Posted by Pat Farrell <pf...@pfarrell.com>.