Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ja...@gsk.com on 2006/08/16 18:43:35 UTC

Multiple bindings/ports added to WSDL

I created a WSDL (named myService.wsdl) with 1 binding:
type="axis2:versionPortType" name="versionSOAP12Binding"   and 1 port.  I
created an aar file & moved it to axis2/WEB-INF/services....    Everything
works fine - however - when I view the wsdl via axis I always get 3
bindings & 3 ports.. (as shown below - SOAP11Binding & HttpBinding are
added by axis2) ....  why is this - am I missing a configuration property?
 I'm mostly curious as to the why & how of this behavior.

Thanks for the help!  Jane

ex. of service element in wsdl w/3 ports added by axis2:

        <wsdl:service name="version">
- <wsdl:port binding="axis2:versionSOAP11Binding" name="versionSOAP11port0
">
  <soap:address location="
http://umwwl06a14761.sbphrd.corpnet1.com:8080/axis2/services/version" />
  </wsdl:port>
- <wsdl:port binding="axis2:versionSOAP12Binding" name="versionSOAP12port0
">
  <soap12:address location="
http://umwwl06a14761.sbphrd.corpnet1.com:8080/axis2/services/version" />
  </wsdl:port>
- <wsdl:port binding="axis2:versionHttpBinding" name="versionHttpport0">
  <http:address location="
http://umwwl06a14761.sbphrd.corpnet1.com:8080/axis2/rest/version" />
  </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>