Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by spruitt <st...@hp.com> on 2016/01/12 15:48:05 UTC

mailing list issues

I know this is not the correct place, but I need help subscribing to the
ActiveMQ user mailing list.  I have tried twice, but I never receive a
confirmation.  Nothing in my junk folder.  If this issue can somehow be
related to the admins, I would be grateful.  Thanks.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
So that's a question I'd never considered: who maintains those mail
daemons?  Tim Bish, do you know?

Most Apache services are handled by the Infra team:
http://www.apache.org/dev/services.html

If you're having an issue you can contact them, info here:
http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact

On Jan 12, 2016 9:10 AM, "spruitt" <st...@hp.com> wrote:

I know this is not the correct place, but I need help subscribing to the
> ActiveMQ user mailing list.  I have tried twice, but I never receive a
> confirmation.  Nothing in my junk folder.  If this issue can somehow be
> related to the admins, I would be grateful.  Thanks.

Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.