Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Benoit Decherf <de...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2009/02/10 10:35:03 UTC

how to remove the admin password on archiva?

Hi,

I don't need security on archiva. How do I remove this password ?!

Benoit.

Re: how to remove the admin password on archiva?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 2:35 AM, Benoit Decherf <de...@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

> I don't need security on archiva. How do I remove this password ?!

I don't think you can remove the admin password, but you can relax the
rules as well as give the 'guest' user the System Administrator role,
so that it won't make you log in.

As admin, click the 'Users' button in the left hand menu, edit the
guest user, and grant it the System Admin role.

For more configuration options, see
http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.2-M1/adminguide/customising-security.html

You can also

--