Posted to dev@singa.apache.org by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/06 19:26:30 UTC

Getting the code to build

I worked with RC2 to try to get it to build.  The install.sh was a good
idea, but it still failed for me.  Let me know if you want the output
from the build so you can debug it and improve the install.sh script.

Alan.

Re: Getting the code to build

Posted by Anh Dinh <di...@comp.nus.edu.sg>.
Hi Alan,

Yes, please let us have the output logs.

We included in the README file the instructions of how to fix the errors we
encountered ourselves during the build. The errors you have will definitely
be very helpful to us.

Anh.