Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/16 16:02:38 UTC

[all] Vote threads

Suggestions:

a) Lets indicate the closure on voting threads (helps those who cannot
watch a particular vote constantly, and also helps the archives).
Accordingly, I have posted to the older IO 1.2 vote threads.

b) Lets call each vote in a separate thread (avoids discussions
getting overlayed -- yes, I once called 6 votes in 1 on another list,
but I will claim extraordinary circumstances then).

-Rahul

Re: [all] Vote threads

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 10:02 -0500, Rahul Akolkar wrote:
> Suggestions:
>
> a) Lets indicate the closure on voting threads (helps those who cannot
> watch a particular vote constantly, and also helps the archives).
> Accordingly, I have posted to the older IO 1.2 vote threads.

+1

> b) Lets call each vote in a separate thread (avoids discussions
> getting overlayed -- yes, I once called 6 votes in 1 on another list,
> but I will claim extraordinary circumstances then).

+1

both good guidelines :)

are they on the wiki?

- robert