Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Eduardo B <eb...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/12 13:28:24 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] MyFaces Core v2.3.0 Release

The Apache MyFaces team is pleased to announce the release of MyFaces Core
2.3.0.

MyFaces Core is a JavaServer(tm) Faces 2.3 implementation as specified by
JSR-372.

MyFaces Core 2.3.0 is available in both binary and source distributions.

    * http://myfaces.apache.org/download.html

MyFaces Core is also available in the central Maven repository under Group
ID "org.apache.myfaces.core".

Release Notes - MyFaces Core - Version 2.3.0 can be found in the following
link:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10600&version=12339569

Regards,
Eduardo M. Breijo

Re: [ANNOUNCE] MyFaces Core v2.3.0 Release

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Eduardo! Will also twitter it!

AW: [ANNOUNCE] MyFaces Core v2.3.0 Release

Posted by DevNews <De...@safir-wid.de>.
Yes, we have got limitations already using myfaces2.2.
We could not use newer versions than myfaces-2.2.8 together with tomahawk21-1.1.14
So I will try.
Thanks Georg

safir Wirtschaftsinformationsdienst GmbH
Möllendorffstr. 49
10367 Berlin
Tel.:++49 30 577981 - 0
Fax: ++49 30 577981 - 18
E-Mail: info@safir-wid.de
Internet: www.safir-wid.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 66681
USt-ID: DE 193584747
Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk>.
Thanks to all involved with the release.  i am looking forward to trying
it out

Posted by Kito Mann <ki...@virtua.com>.
Congrats! Great to see.

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/kitomann/>
Expert training and consulting: PrimeFaces, PrimeNG, JSF, Java EE, Polymer,
Web Components, Angular
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
JSFCentral.com | @jsfcentral
+1 203-998-0403 <(203)%20998-0403>