Posted to dev@pinot.apache.org by Mayank Shrivastava <ma...@apache.org> on 2021/06/10 22:06:53 UTC

[Result] [VOTE] Apache Pinot graduation to a TLP

Hello all,
The voting is now closed and has passed with six +1 bindings (additions two
+1 from discussion
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r6068cae91a474e86595cc02d90701501d22c08274216301facf935cc%40%3Cdev.pinot.apache.org%3E>
carry-over, two non-binding +1, no 0 or -1 votes.

Binding: Six +1 (additional two +1 from discussion carryover)
kishoreg
mayanks
jim
mcvsubbu
siddteotia
snlee

(carryover +1 from discussion)
felix
olamy

No 0 or -1 binding votes

Non binding: three +1
yupeng
tingchen
jlli

No 0 or -1 non-binding votes

Thanks,
Mayank, on behalf of the Apache Pinot (Incubating) Community