Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2001/02/27 16:42:39 UTC

Re: Nomination for commit access; Brad Nicholes

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Sorry to bother the list with administrative bs ... really not for comment
on this list.  Fat fingers.

Bill

Re: Nomination for commit access; Brad Nicholes

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
On Tue, 27 Feb 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> [...]

Sorry, my message wasn't meant as a -1, it just wasn't a +1, more like a
+0.  I understand that Netware is a complete re-write.  If Netware is
miles from doing -anything-, then why will this light a fire (just
curious)?

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131