Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Anonymitaet _ <an...@hotmail.com> on 2021/11/03 04:33:15 UTC

[Vote] PIP 109: Introduce Bot to Improve Efficiency of Developing Docs

Hi Pulsar Community,

I’m starting a thread to vote on Pulsar Doc Bot (PIP 109).

The issue for this PIP 109 is here https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/12595.
It documents the design proposal, solution, implementation progress, and all details about Doc Bot.

Please VOTE within 72 hours. Thanks!

Anonymitaet

Re: [Vote] PIP 109: Introduce Bot to Improve Efficiency of Developing Docs

Posted by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks,
Hang