Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> on 2019/04/15 19:00:33 UTC

retiring plugin process (update)

Hi,

in my challenge to get all master-branches back to blue (/green) I noticed there are some libraries and plugins that should be nominated to be archived or removed.
This way we can focus on those projects that should have our full attention, not being distracted by old, unmaintained and maybe broken code.

There is a page describing the retirement plan for plugins[1]
However, it is still svn based.
This should be updated first, but what are the options we have or that the ASF can provide?
What do we want?

thanks,
Robert

[1] https://maven.apache.org/developers/retirement-plan-plugins.html [https://maven.apache.org/developers/retirement-plan-plugins.html]