Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/21 09:35:49 UTC

New Wicket Team Member: Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro!

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Wicket has asked Ernesto
Reinaldo Barreiro to become a team member and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Ernesto is a long-time Wicket contributor and user and fully deserves an
active role in shaping
the future of the framework.

Welcome Ernesto!
--
Andrea Del Bene.
Apache Wicket committer.

Re: New Wicket Team Member: Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro!

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Welcome to the Team! :-)

kind regards

Tobias